Do you know someone who would like to make up to $14 per hour without being trapped inside a greasy fast food kitchen?
The skills you learn as a lifeguard are skills you keep with you for the rest of your life.
There is a national lifeguard shortage, making it difficult for organizations across the country to hire adequate staffing. Hastings Water Works is committed to providing safety and peace of mind for our clients and their families, and our lifeguards are one of our strengths in that regard.
That is why, effective immediately, we are making it possible for our lifeguards to earn up to $14 per hour. All applicants applying to be a lifeguard will receive FREE certification.
Lifeguards can also earn an extra $400 each time they refer three new hires who get certified and work through Labor Day at Hastings Water Works.
If you’re interested in applying for a lifeguard position with Hastings Water Works – or know someone who is – we will certify you for FREE!
All you need is a willingness to learn – no experience is necessary! Our training takes place over just a few days – but don’t let that fool you! We produce some of the best lifeguards in the country. Register for classes with Hastings Water Works.
- All classes will take place at Rockside Park Towers, 25400 Rockside Road, Bedford Heights, OH 44146
- You must attend all training days for the class you have selected.
- You must be able to pass all American Red Cross Lifeguard Training prerequisites.
- This is a blended learning course. The first part of training will be a 4 to 5 hour online training which you will receive 24-48 hours after payment is made. All sections must be completed successfully before the first day of your scheduled class.
- To register for a class or for questions call (440) 832-7705.