Strategic facility planning from the Aquatic Management Professionals
We’ve seen a lot of pools and a lot of pool users. Our experience gives us insights into the profitable and efficient use of aquatic facilities. We provide the benefit of this experience through our exclusive Hastings Water Works Consulting, including our Pool Usage Audits and data-driven reports.
With this service we work with you to assess the best strategic use of your aquatic facility and how to make the most of high-usage periods or cost savings opportunities, as well as other strategic recommendations. Our reports provide the accurate data to enable strategic decisions and potential savings to be fully recognized and implemented for the most effective, efficient use of your facility. Another exclusive advantage with Hastings Water Works Consulting.
Audits and Consulting Services include:
- Season review: a wrap-up of the year with data and statistics on pool usage
- Strategic budgeting analysis of scheduling, programming and pool operational hours. Including detailed recommendations for money-saving opportunities and efficient operations.
- Strategic lifeguard positioning recommendations
- Customized zone creation and validation
- Lifeguard performance audits of your staff on duty, by a professional American Red Cross Certified Aquatics Examiner.
- In-service training for your staff – personalized to your needs using skill assessments and testing
- Provides aquatic accident investigation services and related litigation support services