Providing Safety and Peace of Mind….
Many people depend on your facility every day. Let Hastings Water Works shoulder that responsibility with our turnkey Aquatic Facility Management (AFM) program. You can focus on other priorities while Hastings Water Works focuses on your pool.
Providing certified professional lifeguards, environmentally safe, biodegradable chemicals and cutting-edge technologies, Hastings Water Works manages and services over 150 commercial and municipal aquatic facilities across northern Ohio.
Managing an aquatic facility effectively can consume most of your day, yet neglecting it has serious consequences. We open and close the pool daily, ensure it is clean and operating properly and that it is staffed with professional lifeguards. Our AFM program covers all areas of your facility, even the locker rooms, bathrooms and shower areas.
Hastings Water Works provides everything for the life of your pool – from preventative maintenance and upkeep, to daily management and operations, to open and close, repairs, lifeguards, swim lessons, water aerobics, pool parties and special events to generate revenues and increase profitability.
Safety, Supervision and Maintenance – in the water and out
- Affiliated with the American Red Cross, the largest primary lifeguard certification protocol in the world.
- Our staff includes professional trained Lifeguards, Water Safety Instructors (WSI), Lifeguard Instructors (LGI), Water Safety Instructor Trainer (WSIT) and Lifeguard Instructor Trainer (LGIT).
- Our lifeguards are 16 years or older, with criminal background checks for 18 years and older. (other organizations hire at the minimum age of 15 years with no background checks required)
- Each summer we have hundreds if not thousands of unannounced audits to monitor guards’ skills and training procedures.
- We carry $5 million of liability insurance, affording you maximum coverage should the need ever occur.
- We staff multiple on-call guards for immediate dispatch when needed.
- Hastings Water Works employs a full-time, year-round aquatics staff, including: Regional Aquatic Managers, Trainers and office support.
- We also employ a staff of about 15 full-time, year-round Service Technicians many who are certified lifeguards for immediate coverage or emergency response.
- Hastings Water Works’ “Learn to Swim” program is comprised of two-week sessions with seven levels of instruction. The program is conducted by our certified lifeguards, who receive additional “Learn to Swim” training and certification.
- Lifeguards are employees of Hastings Water Works, which handles all training, certification, payroll, recruiting, hiring, insurance and risk management.