AQUATIC FACILITY MANAGEMENT
Our complete care enhances your peace of mind.
Many people depend on the reliability of your facility. Let Hastings Water Works shoulder this responsibility with our turnkey service – so you can focus on other work.
Using environmentally safe, biodegradable chemicals and cutting edge technologies, Hastings Water Works manages or services more than 110 commercial and municipal aquatic facilities across northern Ohio.
Managing aquatic facilities effectively can consume most of your day, yet neglecting them has serious consequences. We open and close the pool, ensure it is clean and operating properly and see that it’s safely staffed with professional lifeguards. Our service covers all pool areas, including the bathrooms and shower area. With our bathroom supply service, Hastings Water Works will clean and stock your bathrooms and provide your facility with cleaning supplies throughout the season.
Hastings Water Works takes care of everything for the life of a pool – from preventative maintenance and upkeep, to daily management, open and close, repairs, lifeguarding, swim lessons, water aerobics, pool parties and special events to increase revenues.
Providing Safety and Peace of Mind….
Many people depend on your facility every day. Let Hastings Water Works shoulder that responsibility with our turnkey Aquatic Facility Management (AFM) program. You can focus on other priorities while Hastings Water Works focuses on your pool.
Providing certified professional lifeguards, environmentally safe, biodegradable chemicals and cutting-edge technologies, Hastings Water Works manages and services over 150 commercial and municipal aquatic facilities across northern Ohio.
Managing an aquatic facility effectively can consume most of your day, yet neglecting it has serious consequences. We open and close the pool daily, ensure it is clean and operating properly and that it is staffed with professional lifeguards. Our AFM program covers all areas of your facility, even the locker rooms, bathrooms and shower areas.
Hastings Water Works provides everything for the life of your pool – from preventative maintenance and upkeep, to daily management and operations, to open and close, repairs, lifeguards, swim lessons, water aerobics, pool parties and special events to generate revenues and increase profitability.
People use your facility. We keep them safe.
Hastings Water Works provides certified, professional lifeguards with the most comprehensive training and education of any lifeguard staffing company in Ohio. Our nationally recognized, award-winning lifeguards stand head and shoulders above the rest!
Each and every Lifeguard: exceeds American Red Cross standards, is re-certified every two years by Hastings Water Works American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructors (other organizations require re-certification every two years), completes a leadership training course, a customer service training and must attend one hour of additional training every week to keep their skills sharp and knowledge up to date. Finally, all Hastings Water Works employees 18 years and older, must agree to an extensive criminal background check.
There is simply no better way to understand the significant and critical differences between Hastings Water Works and the others. The amount of dedication, resources, development and investments we provide for our Lifeguard staff is unprecedented and unchallenged. If integrity, unmatched quality and professional services are what you expect – look no further in Ohio, than Hastings Water Works.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2021 lifeguard season.
Safety, Supervision and Maintenance – in the water and out
- Affiliated with the American Red Cross, the largest primary lifeguard certification protocol in the world.
- Our staff includes professional trained Lifeguards, Water Safety Instructors (WSI), Lifeguard Instructors (LGI), Water Safety Instructor Trainer (WSIT) and Lifeguard Instructor Trainer (LGIT).
- Our lifeguards are 16 years or older, with criminal background checks for 18 years and older. (other organizations hire at the minimum age of 15 years with no background checks required)
- Each summer we have hundreds if not thousands of unannounced audits to monitor guards’ skills and training procedures.
- We carry $5 million of liability insurance, affording you maximum coverage should the need ever occur.
- We staff multiple on-call guards for immediate dispatch when needed.
- Hastings Water Works employs a full-time, year-round aquatics staff, including: Regional Aquatic Managers, Trainers and office support.
- We also employ a staff of about 15 full-time, year-round Service Technicians many who are certified lifeguards for immediate coverage or emergency response.
- Hastings Water Works’ “Learn to Swim” program is comprised of two-week sessions with seven levels of instruction. The program is conducted by our certified lifeguards, who receive additional “Learn to Swim” training and certification.
- Lifeguards are employees of Hastings Water Works, which handles all training, certification, payroll, recruiting, hiring, insurance and risk management.
Copyright © Hastings Water Works.
All Rights Reserved.
10331 Brecksville Rd. Brecksville, Oh 44141