If you’re a residential pool owner in NE Ohio, you know that spring fever hits long before spring does. But, finally, it’s time to schedule your residential pool opening. Knowing when to open your pool is a bit unpredictable with Ohio weather, but it’s better to open early and take advantage of those early warmer-than-expected spring days than miss the chance with a delayed opening.
Beat the Rush: Schedule Your Pool Residential Opening Now
The minute there’s even a hint of warm weather, there’s a mad dash to get pool openings scheduled. Beat the rush and schedule your pool opening now. There’s no harm in opening your pool a bit early, and booking now gives you the advantage of choosing a time that works best with your family’s schedule. It may also motivate you to enjoy some fresh air and yard work, giving you time to deal with unexpected repairs.
What’s Included in Hastings Water Works Residential Pool Opening Service?
Opening a pool is a lot of hard work. It can be a dirty job dealing with debris, animals, or pests that have found their way into the water, and algae tends to bloom if left untreated. All of our services are provided by certified, insured service technicians. We provide the following pool opening services:
- Drain the water and remove debris from the winter cover
- Remove, clean, and store the cover on your property
- Assemble filtration equipment, including pumps, filter, heater, and chemical feeder
- Install ladders, handrails, and diving boards
- Start filtration equipment and check for proper operation
- Advise on any repairs, upgrades, or maintenance
- Test and balance your water chemistry
- A quick rinse of the deck (pressure washing quote available)
- Vacuum, brush, and skim the pool
Pool season is just around the corner, so now is the time to get your pool opening scheduled. At Hastings Water Works, we strongly encourage pool owners to open their pools a full two weeks earlier than when they expect to use them. Schedule your opening as soon as possible. Our residential opening schedule is filling up fast; our team of more than 25 technicians and valets get extremely busy the further we get into spring. Contact us today to schedule your professional residential pool opening!