Aquatics Support (AS) is the behind the scenes backbone for Hastings Water Works. Candidates must be efficient, motivated, and creative. You will be working alongside the Aquatics, Warehouse, and Service Departments. Teaming up to ensure; client satisfaction, and employee engagement.
Aquatics Support RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting Regional Managers and Assistant Regional Manager in day-to-day operations
- Essential Scheduling; editing employees schedules, managing open shifts, and help meet contracted staff obligations.
- Account Management; filter 80% of phone calls for the Regional Managers, and coordinate client service needs.
- Lifeguard as needed when a scheduled person does not show up for their shift.
Include the following, but not limited to the job specifications contained herein: Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Ability to assist in supervising a team of 100+ members ( 6-8 back office, 100+ Lifeguards)
- Ability to change priorities quickly
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, and public speaking, including active listening
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Comfortable operating in an environment of continual change
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office suite of software including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), familiarity with Google applications and infrastructure.
- Strong and advanced time management and organizational skills to effectively monitor client needs, scheduling, and ability to report on direct reports’ work status and location.
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record.
- Must have a smart phone.
- American Red Cross Certification ( Lifeguarding, Lifeguard Instructor, Lifeguard Instructor Trainer)
- 1+ years lifeguarding
- A minimum of one (1) years manager experience over multiple locations
- Customer service and client relations
- Prior experience working at facility utilizing Red Cross Lifeguarding standards