The Area Manager must project a positive image for Hastings Water Works, to their staff and clients. Responsible for; client satisfaction, employee engagement and scheduling. The Area Manager will also lifeguard in addition to management responsibilities.
- Communicate with the client on a weekly basis. Act as a client relations representative to address any client problems, issues, and disagreements and communicate all client issues to Regional Managers.
- Assisting with preseason client kick-off meetings and introducing yourself to all clients, prior to the season beginning.
- Responsible for daily and weekly Tally Sheets, Chemical Logs, Accident, Incident and Rescue Reports.
- Responsible for communicating feedback to employees; consisting of praise, coaching and discipline.
- Responsible for communicating escalated employee, client issues and concerns to District Managers.
- Responsible for holding lifeguards to the standard of the American Red Cross certification, the Ohio Revised Code and Hastings Water Works standards and policies.
- Responsible for basic pool service knowledge; which may include, but not limited to backwash pool filter system, cleaning pump baskets, cleaning skimmer baskets, managing chemical feeder, balancing pool chemistry and priming a pool pump.
- Ability to supervise a team of 10-45 employees
- Ability to adapt and change priorities quickly
- Work a regular 40 hour work week with approximately half of the hours lifeguarding at pool in designated area. May vary depending on size of area.
- Manage the lifeguard schedule, lifeguard availability, lifeguard requests and communicate through When I Work
- Responsible for bi-weekly review of lifeguard timesheets for accuracy
- Inventory management of supplies and chemicals at facilities
- Attend bi-weekly manager meetings at our Brecksville office
We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status or any other legally protected status.